CAMPUS TRAFFIC FLOW FROM 8:10 AM – 3:15 PM
To provide more security at our campus for the scholars, we are amending the areas that visitors are able to access during school hours.
- During the hours of 8:10a to 3:15p, all visitors must park in the front visitor parking and enter campus from the front.
- Cars will NOT be able to access the lunch area or staff and scholar parking in the back.
- Visitors will immediately be ushered into the visitor parking lot. Please park in a parking spot and not on the curb. When leaving campus, cars will circle the visitor park lot (counter-clock wise) and exit back out the front. Please see image above.
- Due to the limited space, we also ask that you do not start lining up for end of the day pick-up until 3:15p. We will turn cars away that start lining up before 3:15p.
- If you are needing to pick up a scholar early, it must be done before 2:30p. Scholars will not be released between 2:30p and the end of the school day.
“Building America’s Heroes, Together”
Heritage Academy’s mission is, “Building America’s Heroes, Together”. In order to encourage our scholars to live up to their title of Hero, we ask that they complete 10 hours of service each school year. Along with this, we ask that they attend 1 sporting event, 1 fine arts event, and 1 scholar council/school promoted event.
We are dedicated to helping to build strong character and feel that by having scholars support each other at these events by practicing service, we truly will be “Building America’s Heroes”. Scholars will have a service hour tracker that will stay at school and be distributed to them in their Citizenship class in August.
If you or your scholar would like a copy for at home, please click on the link below and you can print your own copy. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AuAguL6DLkhUzxnsJ9rGhBZV0RsV01Be/view?usp=sharing
DON’T GET BLOCKED IN
SCHOLARS SHOULD NOT BE SIGNED OUT BETWEEN 2:30-3:40 PM
Need to schedule an appointment for your scholar during school hours? We ask that you try and schedule appointments on Fridays when the scholars are out of school. We know this isn’t always possible due to days and hours of operation, however due to our driveline, we are not able to sign scholars out after 2:30 pm. If you have an appointment for your scholar, we will need you to pick them up before 2:30 pm or wait until school is out to pick up your scholar.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Heroes Athletics Update
Hero Spirit Wear Shop Extended:
We are keeping the team shop open for one more week. It will close on 8/19. Sweatshirts and jackets are approved to wear in class. Check the shop out HERE
Junior High Games Start This Week:
Our Q1 JH game schedule begins this week. Check the updated schedules at the CAA Preps site.
Good luck to our baseball, girls basketball, coed soccer, swim and XC heroes!
Fees and Physicals:
Sports class fees are past due. If your class fees have not been paid, you scholar will be dropped from ALL fee bearing classes. The Heritage Athletic Packet and CAA Physical Forms are now due. If your forms are not turned in, your scholar is not eligible to play. You can turn packets in at the front desk or email them to Mrs. Taylor (email@example.com)
Academic Eligibility Grade Checks:
Eligibility checks begin this week. Athletes must have all their grades over 70% to be eligible to compete in any games that week. Checks are done on a weekly basis. Ineligible scholars and parents will be notified through email.
DID YOU ORDER LUNCH?
HERE ARE A FEW REMINDERS:
- Communicate with your scholar if you ordered lunch for them so they know to pick it up.
- If a lunch is ordered and not picked up, it will be donated.
- If your scholar is absent, cancel the order or contact the school if you want it saved, otherwise it will be donated.