PICK UP & DROP OFF.
Below are a few items to note regarding parking at Heritage Academy.
- Please pull into the parking lot off of Drew Street and use caution when dropping off your scholar. Please do not stop on the curve, but make the left turn and pull all way way forward (toward basketball court). Once you have pulled all the way forward, make a complete stop and let your scholar out of the car. Then continue with the flow of traffic, making another left at the far North side of the parking lot and exiting at the appropriate opening back on to Drew Street. Please do not try to cut through the half-way point in the parking lot. It slows down the drop-off process and poses a safety issue.
- 10-minute temporary parking is available on Center Street in front of the school. After you leave this parking area, DO NOT make a U-turn on Center. This is not safe and Mesa Police Dept will issue tickets.
- Longer-term parking is available on the West side of campus.
- Parking is also available in the City of Mesa parking lot West of Drew Street or North of 1st Avenue.
- Parking passes are required for all students and faculty in order to park in our lot. (see front office)
- The best place to wait for pick up is on route #1 below.
- On route #2, please do not stop on the turn by the Jr high building. This often causes an undue backup onto Drew Street.
- Below is a map of the pick-up and drop-off routes.
- A new crosswalk has been added by the City of Mesa, for our use, on Drew Street. Please use caution when driving on Drew, and obey crossing guard.